Arggh! My '96 GT got "body-checked?"...

in a parking lot! Just above/behind the rear wheel at the fender "bulge". Funny thing, though...not even a scratch or blemish to be seen at the damaged site, just a foot-by-half-a-foot cave-in, like somebody hip-checked her, eh.

I plunged it out, but not perfectly. Still a little "wavy" there.

Anybody know approximately how much to restore my Pacific Green coupe to her original glory after something like this?

Thanks, all.

Reply to
tom

My brother tried paintless dent repair here in San Antonio, TX. The dents, granted they were fairly small, pretty much disappeared. If you didn't know where to look you'd never know & even if you did know most of the repairs are undetectable. His car is silver though, a darker car might not be quite as forgiving.

IIRC he said he paid around $300 to fix 5 small dents.

bill Car: '64.5 Mustang: 260 V8, 3 sp, factory a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390 cfm carb, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust manifolds, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's

Guns: Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

Small world...I'm in San Antonio too.

Reply to
Dinsdale

Some of these dent-repair shops do wonders. Try it, I have and I could not see where the dents used to be on my old car. amazing. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein