Ford punished $15 mil for using lap belts only in Windstar

"Brent P" wrote in a message:

Yep, they're called cam locks, and if they are adjusted correctly, there is very little available movement. A little side to side movement if using a stock seat. No movement available at all, if using a seat like I have in my race car.

Reply to
GEB

I have to mention that I like Garys reply but since I have the chance to chew on a Canajun ear...

Didn't Shiela and Jean tell us that the gouge and screw tax was a thing of the past? I was p*ssed when Ralphie got in out here.... but to look back at what he's done for us in Alberta.....

We used to have a health system that was hard to beat until Ottawa started swinging their weight (too bad most of it's lead).

"nuff said of all that... at least if we lived in a dictatorship, I'd expect things to be consistent - and I wouldn't be worried about my illegal long guns....

wallet!)

Reply to
Jim Warman