CARFAX

My CARFAX report was only issued for a month and it just ran out. I just ran across a 1992 Toyota . Sounds a bit fishy though I was wondering if anyone could run a car fax report for VIN : JT2MX83E4N0088229 Thanks in advance for anyone that could help......

Thank you Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Have your seller run the report for you as a courtesy. Esp. if you're working with a dealer. Our dealer handed us the same report we had paid for the day before and told us that any dealer with nothing to hide should get you that report free of charge (after all, don't they pay cash to check your credit, and advertise the car, anyway.)

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

Reply to
Stephen

Its like $20? if the dealer can't do, then go find one that can. Its like asking "can you certify that I am buying a half-decent car?"

and the deler should say yes...or you should ask the dealer next door.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin