Front Oxygen Sensors on 98 V6

I got a lovely "Check Engine" light over the weekend, but fortunately found out it was only an oxygen sensor problem (and not a cracked exhaust manifold). Unfortunately, I also needed to get my front brakes replaced, so I held off on replacing the O2 sensor to save some money. Does anyone have a recommendation on where to pick up some new front Oxygen sensors? I'm on a college student budget and can get my buddy to install them, but I was hoping to find a better deal than what my mechanic quoted me.

Reply to
SDNick484

I had the same problem with my '98 Cobra, one thing you need to know is that when one oxygen sensor goes, the other will go shortly after.

You can go here to get OEM oxygen sensors at discount prices:

I hope this helps. Please check out my group at

BURNiNATOR