FS in Minnesota: 1991 FORD MUSTANG

I have for sale a 1991 Ford Mustang, forest green in color with some front-end damage. The car's hood was a custom-made fiberglass and makes the damage to the car look worse than it really is. No damage to the front bumper, car still starts and runs good.

163,537 actual miles, 4 cylinder engine with two spark-plugs per cylinder, not much body rust since this car originally came from Florida, newer exhaust system, automatic transmission, newer CD Player/Radio, and the tabs on the plates are good through May 2008.

Asking $500 OR BEST OFFER, CASH ONLY. I am open to offers, so if you're interested, contact me with your offer! Contact via the email or call 612-991-3758, no calls after 9:00pm please. PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. Kim/Dreamspinner3 Parrot Nannies of Minnesota Inc:

Homepage:

Dreamspinner3