1991 Ford Taurus - How to Test Brake Proportioning Valve

I have a 1991 Ford Taurus Sedan (non-ABS) that I would like to test the brake proportioning valve.

How is this done? If possible, how is it adjusted? Settings/measurement?

Thanks John

Reply to
JohnC

why would you want to adjust it ?

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

would like to know if my ford tauris has a porporting valve and where it is located

Reply to
Brenda Durkee via CarKB.com

would like to know if my car has a porportioning valve and where it is located