Fuel efficient vehicles

Thanks. I paged thru many many pages on 'thenewspaper' and couldn't find anything. It's an interesting web site.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

And to further flesh this out and come off sounding like a conspiracy nut....

The makers of the tracking systems who stand to make a bundle if they can get the gvt to mandate some form of tracking, can be expected to spend millions and millions lobbying for these systems.

There will also be people in gvt, the spook people, CIA, NSA, who will see this as a way to further get their hooks into monitoring EVERYONE in real time and they will promote "research" in this area thru off budget untraceable funding outlets that will show as a conclusion that this will be such a wonderful system that we just can't live without it. And or they will fund front groups to lobby for the systems.

In case anyone forgot or doesn't know, the ONLY reason you have GPS tracking in your phone is because the gvt mandated it - to protect you of course. And as we all now know, the cell companies can and do turn your phone into a locating beacon at the request of the gvt. We also know that someone, most likely the gvt, has disseminated programs that you can be tricked into downloading into your phone that will turn it into a voice monitoring system even when you are not on the phone.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher