Where are you and your Miata?

Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info and post it here for everyone to see. Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who you are!) along with the occasional posters and even the "just lurking around" crowd will reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but educational in some way (could it make some of us American actually look at the globe ;-) It could happen!

I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring. Come on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

No, absolutely NOT! That's private information and I've no intention of letting you lowlife Miata drivers know I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and have a 1992 white Miata.

See what I mean about low lifes? You probably drink Lone Star and think it's beer, what's worse, you probably root for the DullAss Cowpies. See how you are?

Reply to
XS11E

I HAVE been to the Shiner brewery with a bunch of Miata nuts of course! Oh, and most of my family (3 brothers, a sister and my Dad) lives out there in Phoenix with your crazy rear end!

Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

So most of your family (3 brothers, a sister and your dad) is in the US?

Reply to
XS11E

You might be on to something there!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Todd Benson Portland, Oregon '03 red C/S

Reply to
opeltodd

it's in google already:

pasadena ca MAX '94 red

MARVIN '90 sky blue R.I.P.

-------- "any words spelled incorrectly are probably typing errors"

Reply to
barry

Normandy Park, Washington USA (Seattle area)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift (the only mildly interesting thing I can say about it... are you mainly driving autos in the US?!). We call them MX-5s over here by the way ;)

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Cambridge. The REAL one, in England!

Eric ('91 in red :-))

Reply to
Eric Baber

Storrs, CT '96 Montego Blue - hard top on already!

Reply to
r0lliSl1fe
96 red with tan top in Hoover,Al - 114000 miles
Reply to
Fred Martin

No, even here automatic Miatas are quite rare.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

and post >it here for everyone to see.

Roland Smith Wrightwood, Ca

90' Silverstone
Reply to
Roland Smith

Geary Morton Raleigh, NC USA '99 Emerald Mica

170K and still running strong!
Reply to
Geary Morton

Alexandria, Virginia (Washington DC).

Black '95 R with the essential Borland... 8;)

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Wave hello to my cousin in Mumbles, will you please?

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Will do... does he/she drive an MX-5?!

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Is stick-shift the norm for sports cars over there, or just Miatas in particular? All the cars I've driven over there have been autos.

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips