Fuel pressure

I have the 70mm tb, 70mm mass air, b-303 cam, 30lb injectors, alum heads,

1.7 rockers, 195lph fuel pump, much more to list. What is a good base setting for the fuel pressure for my set up?
Reply to
razz

what car?

5.0 ? any other mods?

Stock fp should be about 42 to 45 at idle

stock fuel pressure regulator is fine. Adjustable are bitchy to adjust, and you never want it lean.

Reply to
Rolf

Reply to
razz