Funny story...

This info was erased from HORSEPOWERED.COM's forum, I wonder why?

Registrant: horsepowered.com

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US

Domain Name: HORSEPOWERED.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact: horsepowered.com Christian Rishel

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US 904-449-4110 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Domain created on 16-Jul-2001 Domain expires on 16-Jul-2004 Last updated on 27-Oct-2003

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ETECHHOSTING.COM NS2.ETECHHOSTING.COM

Reply to
Mike King

Off of their web site yes, off of this news group (archived forever) no. Seems their "admin" does not treat everyone the same after all. Also, just as another tidbit for future reference. ETECHHOSTING.COM is also owned by 2playcorp.com, as is horsepower.com. We'll see how my future correspondence with Christian goes, and whether he is a person that can be trusted, or one that cannot be, in regards to the theft of content from this news group.

Bill S.

Mike K> This info was erased from HORSEPOWERED.COM's forum, I wonder why? >

Reply to
Bill S.

I know that "admin" has been deleting stuff from their website, I also know our dealings with him and his website will be archived for a long tome for all to see in RAMFM. I have an idea, maybe if we post this contact info into ALL the threads here, he will delete ALL of them from his web site! Then what reason will he have to even link here? I think I'll put it in my sig...

Reply to
Mike King

Hey Mike,

Just sent you an email with the link to their forum thread that has everything under this subject posted. Looks like they are going to ignore your disclaimer.

P.S.: here is the link if you are looking through the NG now:

watch the wrap!

Reply to
Greg B.

Let's face it, their web site and the way they do business with his parent cooperation (where our friend Christian is the COO, OOOOOOO doesn't that make him sound official) is full of hot air...........His threats to me of legal action, and his corporations harassment of me personally has been challenged (he sent it to me in writing, IN WRITING NO LESS), and I will prevail if he decided to peruse it in reality..............Just think, I could own his corporation and parent company before the end of next year....................Fetch Chris fetch you pathetic little 33 year old wannabe "admin"........................

Obviously not his in Fords,

Bill S.

Greg B. wrote:

Bill S.

I think I have decided I really don't want to be included in his web site. What I do not like is that it is stuck there posted as if I were a member AND can be edited by anyone with moderator privilages.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'm not ready to, but if someone wants to start something with a lawyer I'll gladly donate to the legal fund. This thread isn't even on the site, hahahah...

Reply to
Mike King

I wish they wouldn't try to make their site look like it is getting a lot user by using this newsgroup to boost their stats. This newsgroup has nothing at all to do with their web site.

"Please remove all posts from the HORSEPOWERED.COM web forum for this user name. This post has been made to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and not HORSEPOWERED.COM, nor do I wish to participate in HORSEPOWERED.COM's web based forum."

Reply to
Mark Jones

Interesting, I did not start this thread and I did not post it here, but it has MY name and I can not edit or delete it. I do not want my posts here.

-- WindsorFox

WindsorFox

Well, I went to the site and checked the thread with the same subject and found this post under a Mark Jones' name:

}"Please remove all posts from the HORSEPOWERED.COM web }forum for this user name. This post has been made to }rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and not HORSEPOWERED.COM, }nor do I wish to participate in HORSEPOWERED.COM's web }based forum."

The '}' were added by me to help with the quoting of the post on hp.com's site. I've also noticed that some posts are cut off which seems to me that either the Admin or a program/script he uses only copies so many lines. I think I might move my sig & disclaimer to the top of my posts. I know this will throw a few of you into a state of confusion, but we will all help you get through it. (just a bit of humor since it is still early.)

Reply to
Greg B.

To whom it may concern,

Please remove all posts from the HORSEPOWERED.COM web forum for this user name. This post has been made to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and not HORSEPOWERED.COM, nor do I wish to participate in HORSEPOWERED.COM's web based forum.

Thank you for your cooperation, Greg B.

DISCLAIMER: This post may not appear on

unless it and all others in the thread in question are unaltered and it is clearly stated that it stems from the RAMFM Usenet newsgroup and the poster is not a member of
but a RAMFM Usenet newsgroup poster.

Reply to
Greg B.

Ok this is just STOOPID!!!