Public Contact Information for Horsepower web site

Registrant: horsepowered.com

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US

Domain Name: HORSEPOWERED.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact: horsepowered.com Christian Rishel

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US 904-449-4110 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Domain created on 16-Jul-2001 Domain expires on 16-Jul-2004 Last updated on 27-Oct-2003

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ETECHHOSTING.COM NS2.ETECHHOSTING.COM

Reply to
Bill S.

Yes and? You want his home number Bill? You did a network solutions lookup, and ?

-- Admin

Admin

Just a friendly reminder of who to send your abuse complaints to, nothing more, nothing less. Also a friendly reminder since you have overlooked it with your posts here, the more negative attention you get here, the more it gets propagated throughout the web, the less your web site will ever get utilized. I tell two people, they tell two people and so on and so forth..............Get the picture................

Bill S.

Adm> Yes and? You want his home number Bill? You did a network solutions > lookup, and ?

Reply to
Bill S.

Excellent. Thanks Bill. Everyone on our site knows we are mustang owners just like you, and we are trying to interact with other mustang owners.

We followed the same protocol on the NG that other people did.

We are going to conduct ourselves like any other NG user and look forward to talking with you and the others.

You are welcome to talk to whomever you want Bill.

I am done in this thread.

-- Admin

Admin

Sorry, you are not following the protocols of this newsgroup. Again, your done with this thread, good, now leave the RAMFM alone, and remove the content from your web site, unless of course you never edit anything that is said here for content, as no other "news group browser enhanced" web service (not a private forum using the RAMFM as their own content enhancing business) does.............

Bill S.

Adm> Excellent. Thanks Bill. Everyone on our site knows we are mustang owners

Reply to
Bill S.

It's called whois for those of us who've been around for awhile.

Reply to
Brent P

Forget it Brent,

He has already edited out the content he did not like from his supposed "news group server". A real news group server like Yahoo or Google would never have done something like this. Being an Admin for a web based forum (it's not a news server, just a place he decided to use to boost his web site and ego), you would think he would be objective, and treat everyone the same (seems he tried to throw that one in my face already, bet hit hurts for him to read it here, wonder if he'll edit these remarks on his site as well).................

Bill S.

Brent P wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

I've sent out an e-mail asking that all the posts in my name be deleted from horsepowered.com as I do not wish to participate in their web forum, and have cc'd it to their ISP. I have also called and left a message for their ISP contact informing him of my dissatisfaction of horsepowered.com, and asked that he inform them that I do not want to participate in their web forum.

Reply to
Mike King

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

This whole thing is a goddamn petty pissing contest. It's just a freakin' public newsgroup where anything goes just like the rest of unmoderated USENET. Bill, with all due respect, get over it - it's not yours.

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

You are right. It is ours.

"Please remove all posts from the HORSEPOWERED.COM web forum for this user name. This post has been made to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and not HORSEPOWERED.COM, nor do I wish to participate in HORSEPOWERED.COM's web based forum.

Legal disclaimer: I do not give you permission to use this post or any others of mine on any other web site. This posting is meant solely for the RAMFM, and it's associated news group readers. By posting this to your privately run web site, you then give me, as the author, permission to have your web site shut down for theft of content."

Reply to
Mark Jones

Why do you say that? It's all public knowledge. I could have done the same thing if I felt like it, and so could you.

Reply to
Mistercmk

Because it is one of the sleaziest moves I've seen.

Point is I wouldn't do it. I don't know if what he has done is legal or illegal. I'm just going on record that I don't approve of my posts being used for his personal gain. How is this different than someone coming here to hawk a product. They're using the group for personal gain and I don't see where this guy is any better than they are. I've never seen this type of thing done with any other newsgroup. Have you?

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Well, I posted at a few other web based forums about this and asked that the users contact Christian at the below e-mail or phone. He must have contacted those mods and now my posts are gone from those sites. This is the reason I post to an open, unmoderated news group. Christian can use this groups posts any way he sees fit since he claims it's free on the web. I put his contact info out, which is free on the web and anybody can get it, and he contacts the web admins of those other sites and has it removed. Excuse my language here but, what an ass hole! He can freely use our info but we can't use his? I was going to give up and go on with my life but now, no way. I'm going to be on him like stink on shit. I'm not going to call because that would be harassment, but he better change his number and e-mail address. They are going to show up on any sleazy news group I can find as will all the contact info listed here. And to keep this on topic, here's a quote from a funny car movie... Christian can "Kiss my ass. Not on zee left side, not on zee rigght side, but in zee middle!"

Reply to
Michael Bolden-King

Actually from Ski School the movie............

Michael Bolden-K> "Kiss my ass. Not on zee left side, not on zee rigght side, but in zee middle!"

Reply to
Bill S.

Oops, now I remember, got my movies mixed up. I had actually sent a cancel out for this post, It was a bit over the top and I was hoping It hadn't made it very far. Oh well...

Reply to
Michael Bolden-King

users contact Christian at the

gone from those sites. This is the

groups posts any way he sees fit since

the web and anybody can get it, and

language here but, what an ass

and go on with my life but now, no

that would be harassment, but he

sleazy news group I can find as

quote from a funny car movie...

in zee middle!"

Ok well so much for lurking. Ive been around this NG for six months, on and off mind you. But I had to say something about this post.

Mike, first off from my perspective sir, you are the one that is either dangerously close to, or already has broken the law by posting his private information according to multiple WHOIS concortiums, thats not my opion, its a fact. You need to read the terms of use. I am not trying to argue with you Mike, but you need to be really careful.

Secondly, you have just made a public threat to put his name or postinngs in one or more fashions on adult or "sleazy" based websites. Nor a smart move.

Like I said, I like it here, and have no problems with people, but Mike, your on deadly thin ice now.

As for horsepower linking to this newsgroup, I personally do not have a problem with it. I travel, and this gives me an even easier method to post to this group now, might as well huh?

I think this is a bit blown out of proportion. That site doesnt look bad, and the mere fact that its bringing attention to this group is a bad thing?

I dont know, but that just sounds weird.

Bill, I would appreciate it sir if you dont slap me hard but, i just wanted to say how i felt. I know you are upset, but, are you sure this is about legalities anymore and not about you just refusing to back down?

its just a question.

Reply to
JRassaver

I see it done all of the time. Really, I think nothin of it. So what if they know who a domain belongs to. If they start harrasing you, file a complaint to the local law enforcement. It is legal to get the information like Bill did, it's all public knowledge, just like I could get your property tax information if I knew your adress. I don't understand what you mean by personal gain. I don't see any.

Reply to
Mistercmk

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE