Here it is

1.1 million words in the English Language and not one can describe the feeling. Porsche. There is no substitute.
Reply to
Sir John Wakins

What is the ASCII for flipping someone the bird?

oh yea...

T R O L L

now I remember. Which reminds me, I dusted a Porche the other day, poor little bastard in his ugly little car. T'warnt one of the 911's either, it was the polywog looking one.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Sir John Wakins opined in news:bfueoa$ie3$ snipped-for-privacy@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:

Actually... NO there isnt.

Noth "Driver's wanted"

I'd like to note that the Mustang - more than any other marque- crosses ALL the demographics of car enthusiasts.

And they are cheap to buy and own and mod.

One last thing... the poster aint as discerning in his choice of ISP, is he!

-which makes me think about -

LAst Last thing: Porsches break just as easy, when knocked off the dresser, as any other. Which is what I suspect could happen to Sir John's Porsche.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

It's homework time...go look up USA Today for July 9, 2003, and open the Money section to Page 4B and do the following :

  1. Read the article.
  2. Kiss my ass

For those of you who don't need printed proof, J.D. Powers long term reliability rankings came out the other day knocking Toyota out of the number one spot...Porsche. The LEAST amount of problems than any other manufacturer. To top that all off, they went further and ranked the long term reliability in each category and in the Premium Sports Car Category the Porsche 911 was number one and the Boxster number three (sandwiched between the two was the Honda S2000). These "Long Term" surveys are considered the most prestigious of all of them and Porsche dominated it. The Mustang didn't even make the list.

In the reliability survey Buick was the best America could do. That is sad. I suggest a viewing of "Tucker : A Man And His Dream" to get a picture of why the American car industry is in the shape it is in right now.

Reply to
Sir John Wakins

A little suceptible? Mr John...

Reply to
Serge

Sir John , we are not worthy of your presence, please goto alt.autos.porsche, where your dribble will be appreciated, when you grow up and buy a real car, GT40, Shelby, Mach 1, Cobra, Mustang....maybe you'll have something worthwhile to say...Rico

Reply to
Rico

Damn Nazi cars are nothing more than over-priced lawn mowers. At least that's what they sound like when I pass them.

Reply to
Mr. Mustang 01GT

Reply to
Mr. Mustang 01GT

Sir John you have misspelled your last name. WANKER!

PLONK

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Umm, Ok. I'll do it with pride too, and you know what, I'll be happier in my pickup truck than I could ever be in a Porsche. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Sure there is, an 89 Mustang 5.0 Various engine and suspension upgrades , Vortech blower A 14 year old Mustang kicking your $40,000.00 Porsche's ass up, down and sideways....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Sure there is, an 89 Mustang 5.0 Various engine and suspension upgrades , Vortech blower A 14 year old Mustang kicking your $40,000.00 Porsche's ass up, down and sideways....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

They only drive them between the golf course and home. ;-)

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

Reply to
C. Olofsson

OOohhhhhh..... JD Powers.... Wow.... Zoowie..... Neato......

What's next are you gonna quote Edmunds.com and wow us all again?

The people that do those surveys and write those articles know about as much about cars as I do about what is on Pluto firsthand.

Go suck a bloody tampon in your Porsche, Sir.

AnthonyS

Reply to
Anthony S

You know whats sad, 1 hp per cubic inch in a 302 is enough to beat alot of foreign cars, yep, even the high almighty porsche. Its not always about hp, its about torque and horsepower working together, and that is something that mustangs and v8's are good at.

Anyone who spends 8,000 dollars on a stereo for their car deserves to be shot.

I have a pickup truck, and a shotgun(a few actually) and I have been called a red neck. But you know what? At least I have a life.

Congratulations.

Erik D. '94 white lightning with a shotgun in the back

Reply to
Erik D.

It is funny how people always take shots at us Americans but these people always come running to us Americans when they have a problem with their economy or their government/military. It always seems that most people want to come to this country to seek the "American Dream" and then when they receive that gift, they take shots at us. If they decide to take shots at us Americans from their own country then, so be it. I happen to live in the greatest country in the world and whether or not I drive an American car or a bicycle, I live in AMERICA !!!!!!!! By the way, I owned a Porsche back in

1986 and it was the biggest most expensive piece of shit I ever owned. I am proud to be on my second Mustang and second Harley Davidson.

SJB

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

at 27 Jul 2003, C. Olofsson [ snipped-for-privacy@cox.net] wrote in news:sFJUa.3672$Ye.184@fed1read02:

Why are we even following up on this thread. Let's just ignore him and he'll go away... :-)

I have nothing against Porsche, I drove a 70's 911 Targa on the German autobhan and curvy hilly roads. It's a damn fine car, handled like a dream. Too cramped for my 6'1" though. Don't like the new design very much.

My first and last followup to the StinkySnob's postings...

Reply to
Paul

Uh, see here is where your wrong....A Mustang cant beat a Porsche! Not even the 390hp supercharged version.

Reply to
Lance

speaking of kissing ass! looks like porsche has a lip lock on J.D.Power's ass while giving a "reach around" too......LOL

Reply to
winze

Oops. Hoisted on my own petard :) Language, dangit!!

Reply to
RayS