Here it is

Though I love sarcasm and appreciate your ability to use it, perhaps you should go back and read the rest of his post. He says that most people there drive something other than Mustangs too.

All that ability wasted by stupidity.

JS

Reply to
JS

Lie to yourself a little longer. Bring me a 944 and my *stock* 5.0 LX will eat it alive in any test you can put it through, even a road course.

The Cobra is running with Vipers and Vettes.

A Cobra and $4k is running with the top end Vipers and Z06 Vettes.

Delusions of mediocricy. Lie to yourself one more time.

Do I think the Mustang is the best car in the world? Hell no. Do I think my car is better than everything else? No. I recognize its shortcomings. But at the end of the day, I know I could modify what I have to run better than a Porsche in every single way and not cost me half of what the Porsche did new.

At least I'm not the one lying to myself.

JS

Reply to
JS

Ok now your just digging your own grave..

How do you figure a Mustang could beat a PORSCHE on a RACETRACK?

with your Matchbox 911 Turbo now.

A matchbox 911 is better than a real mustang.

Reply to
Lance

Why don't you try for yourself and see?

Yep, you're right. I don't care for horses myself either. I like cars.

JS

Reply to
JS
2nd Stang & 2nd Harley? Jeez man you're loaded with cash lol.. share the wealth! LOL =)

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Around 7/27/2003 12:02 PM, JS spake thusly:

Especially with that 1981 924 that he probably hasn't even bought yet... ROFL!

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Well Lance dear troll in sheeps clothing, my time at Watkins Glen last week (Monday and Tuesday) proves indeed that on a road course, the stock

2003 Cobra can and does indeed beat out the stock 2003 Porsche Carrera (both owned by the same person) lap for lap....................Now, don't go away mad, just go away...............

Bill S.

Lance wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

You ever heard the term "non-sequitur"?

Reply to
Simon Juncal

LOL! I hate it when that happens ;¬D

Kate

| > (Love your spelling/grammar btw. English not your first lanugage?) | >

| > -- | > RayS | > 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt | > # 3320 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate
*putting her fingers in her ears and singing loudly "La La La La"*

Sorry... I can't hear you.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Most porsche drivers can't get anything more out of there cars performance wise other than stomping on the go pedal, *THATS* pathatic.

Reply to
Brent P

I bet my 14 yo Fox Mustang can. And where do you get the information that a 390 HP Cobras can not compete with a Porsce?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'm a guy :)

Reply to
Simon Juncal

I should tell you guys there is a good chance this Porsche stuff is from me being in the Porsche ng's and *daring* to say you should mod an older Porsche in order to keep up with newer cars. And I have made the ultimate sacrilegious statement by saying one of the Chevy V8 conversions has its merits especially in a dead 928 that would have a very high rebuild cost and has some fairly hefty maintenance costs.

Some people in those groups are pretty cool and aren't brand-snobs. Others, when asked how to get good horsepower numbers out of an old 944 without an engine swap, they just say, "Hey, be happy with it the way it is. It's a Porsche and you know everyone else is jealous!" etc. Devils944 has many times said things such as people who want to put a Chevy (or Ford) engine into a 928 because they can't afford a stock rebuild should sell their Porsche because they don't make enough money. He's a tool, of course. He also wrote what I now have in my sig. I never had a sig before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Horsepower is a meaningless number (except to idiots that don't know anything.)" "Horsepower and torque cross at 5252RPM. Any horsepower after that is simply wasted work." -- Devils944

Reply to
Brad

You'll need a night vision scope too, then. :)

Chris

Reply to
Chris1

Nah, just duct tape a good flashlite under the barrel.I did that with a .410 gage to get a whipoorwill that was waking the neibour hood up at 2am.

Reply to
Dave Sibbett
*look of excitement* Toys!!??

Kate