HURC DOESN'T KNOW !!!

On July 4, the IDIOT named "hurc ast" posted the problem shown below.

It is now 2 WEEKS LATER and even though he says he knows the answer, HE WON'T TELL THE ANSWER TO ANYONE.

Now there is only one thing to say:

HURC THE JERK DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER AT ALL.

Hurc, I've said it before: You are SUCH A RETARD.

Does anyone else want to educate poor hurc?

HERE IS WHAT THE IDIOT POSTED:

================================= you just had a comeback lets say ya have a code that sez o2 sensor low volts do ya replace the sensor or check for a vacume leak?

lets try you out you should at least have a 50% chance of getting this one

code= o2 sensor not switching have a p0139 trouble code on a '96 6 cyl....(bank 1; sensor 1

rpm 710 engine temp 180f engine vacume 18 atms. pressure 28 o2 1 .9v o2 2 .4v injector pulse 12m/s timing 12 deg engine load 5% iac count 12 gear park regulated volts 14.2 alt output 46 amps LT fuel trim -10 ST fuel trim -15 block learn 48 ambient temp 85f a/c off t/c off tps volts 1.7 fuel pressue 48 lbs

what ya think o2 sensor or vacume leak come on TJ

h u r c a s t

Reply to
EADGBE

Even a total idiot should be able to call a local shop and find the answer... which would make Hurc what.... dumber that a total idiot?

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Reply to
Michael Seeley

come on spike phone them please tell me what the problem is h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman2

Hey, I'm still waiting on that investment advice.

Thanks for sharing.

dwight

Reply to
dwight