Hurc's edjukatshun.

I find it comical that "Hurc" has to try to pick on so many people's credentials just to make himself feel more like a big boy.

What's even more funny is that you can't find a single post of his that isn't riddled with simple spelling errors! What's a matter? fail the 5th grade Hurc ??

LOL!!!

bugger off, fool.

Reply to
Armon Tanzerian

We all know he is Satans child. Thats the way he runs his posts.

Reply to
Scott

The only fool bigger than the troll

Is the one who feeds him.

Will you people NEVER learn?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

He is actually pretty fun to analyze, did you ever figure out the nature of the monkey on his back?

Reply to
ironrod

And here I thought he just had a tiny penis. I didn't think about a monkey. Though if the monkey made fun of the tiny penis, that could be his problem. Either way, I feel sorry for the monkey.

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Reply to