Hydrogen fuel still a massive, dangerous pipe-dream

Nice to see that you are still offering valuable input to the thread....

Are you man enough to tell me whatever it is I said to jerk your chain so hard? Obviously, something I said is bothering you.... the only way to solve it is to discuss it... here or in private doesn't matter.... You can PM me since I don't hide behind some fake address....

Your turn... can you step up to the plate and swing the bat? Or will we be treated to another "shut up, warman?".

Reply to
Jim Warman

Shut up Warman.

Reply to
cprice

Shut up Warman.

Reply to
cprice

Shut up Warman.

Reply to
cprice

Well.... I guess that answers that question... and, sadly, shows you for what you are....

Have a good day, chum...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Ummm.... I'm Warman... he's Windsor Fox.... Did you mean "shut up, WF"????

Reply to
Jim Warman

Dude, you're like, breaking my filter!

Reply to