installing fog lights on 2000 mustang

hello i have a 2000 mustang v6 3.8 i bought a set of fog lights. I have no clue how to install them. should they have come with any wiring because it said it came pre assembled wiring harness but i recieve no wiring here is a link to what i purchased

info will help thanks

Reply to
brandon

It says it comes with a harness but it looks like they may just be direct replacements for the factory installed ones already on a car. I'm not sure but when I took my fog lights out and replaced them with driving lights it seems to me the fog lights were mounted in another plastic mount that also would be needed to mount the lights you bought.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher