Late models with factory headers

Which Mustangs from 1988-present came with headers as opposed to exhaust manifolds? Someone said the 1993 5.0L had them but I'm not sure about it. thanks

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

88-93 would have headers for sure. I think 93 was the last year but not 100% positive. Erik D. '94 white lightning
Reply to
Erik D.

(carbed) 85 5.0's and all 86-95 mustang 5.0's have factory installed stainless steel tubular shorty headers.

100% positive!
Reply to
winze

-Rich & Erik D.,

Tubular headers first appeared in 1984 and were standard on all 5.0 Mustangs until the last car was produced in 1995.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Thanks :)