Lethal's 9-Second 500

More amazing stuff.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

And it isn't even the 1000hp model. Amazing.

Reply to
RichA

I'll second that.

Reply to
twk

nice, can really hear the supercharger too

Reply to
john

To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9- second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than the average fast street car.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.

Reply to
twk

I forgot to add, these cars come with... Air Conditioning!

Reply to
twk

I can't imagine it. My 2011 is fast enough for me. However, I am not so young anymore and my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

Reply to
Debbie

I have been looking at mustang 2011 -2012 gt500s and the prices are coming down - around $43k now. (some milage, in warrenty)

Reply to
john

Yes, it won't belong and you'll be able to buy a "rather tame" [only]

500 HP GT500 for reasonable money.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84