Lethal's 9-Second 500

To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9- second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than the average fast street car.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
In article ,
You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.
Reply to
twk
I can't imagine it. My 2011 is fast enough for me. However, I am not so young anymore and my reflexes aren't what they used to be.
Reply to
Debbie
I have been looking at mustang 2011 -2012 gt500s and the prices are coming down - around $43k now. (some milage, in warrenty)
Reply to
john

Site Timeline Threads