MORE bad stuff (OT)

Don't worry about that stuff George. I have two jars of it (lot #2111) and have eaten half a jar already and nothing has happppppppppppp

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

My luck is still the pits..as usual, if there is a bad one out there, it will find it's way to my door. This time it's friggin' PEANUT BUTTER! Bought two for one last week and sure as shit they are the bad ones...at least I hadn't opened them yet. The company is saying to send back the lids and they will give you a refund...yeah, talk about the bean counters "handling" the problem...how many people are going to send their lids to California? Not many, I'll bet. They should have handled the problem at the point of purchase level. Way to go, Con Agra, one more greedy who gives a crap corporate example. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I ran into the same problem today at lunch. Every once in a while, my wife will make a peanut butter sandwich for me while she is making our kids lunchs. I had eaten 1/3 of the sandwich when I read the peanut butter story on Yahoo. I called home to find out that our jar was from the questionable lot. My wife and kids ate from that same jar last week so I don't think I'll have any problems.

Randy Ridenour Frostburg,MD

64 GT Hawk

Reply to
Randy Ridenour

I wonder how many people are going to bother paying $4.00 to ship their lid to Con-Agra so they can get a $2.00 refund.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
Studebaker George

I'd take it up with the store I bought it from before I'd ship any lids to California.

Reply to
WayneC

Really not the store's fault, but Con Agra should handle this on a store level like coupons. Maybe give the store some extra credit or $ $ for handling the lids. Con Agra is banking on most people NOT sending frigin' lids to California. Like I said, another example of corporate assholeishness... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Pretty amazing really. How can you screw up peanut butter? Jeff (Probably a Skippy conspiracy) Rice

"Studebaker George" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
itraseecab

Why doesn't the news report, "Con Agra put shit in their peanut butter and people are getting the s**ts from eating it." I'm so tired of this politically correct shit. I'll just add Peter Pan peanut butter to my list of things I refuse to buy. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

They are going to give Georgia a bad name.... Sylvester is close to Albany... Jeff (So they aren't the peanuts that I pee'd on next to my yard..) Rice

"Bill Clark" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

The odds are many folks have eaten apples worms and never knew they did. The worm tastes just like the apple. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I think they're too late.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

LOL... You are correct sir!

"Lee Aanderud" wrote... I think they're too late.

Reply to
Jeff Rice