Lincoln Mark VII Rear Disc Swap onto '67 Mustang

About 2 months ago in Mustang Monthly's issue on all the mods for classic stangs, they said '84-'88 Lincoln Mark VII rear disc brakes will easily swap onto 8" or 9" rear axles.

Has anyone tried this and exactly how "easy" is it? I'm hoping on putting these discs on my 67 C code's 8" rear.

Reply to
actionace

See if SSBC doesn't have a swap kit for it. Their Mustang Rear disk conversion was essentially brakes off an 87 Turbo Coupe. They might have the same thing for yours as well.

Reply to
Ironrod