Lincoln Mark VIII

Are there any Continental newsgroups out there? I Googled the words Continental, Lincoln and Mark VIII. I even tried combinations thereof. It' s really hard to believe that no group exists for this very popular car.

I am interested in purchasing and learning more about the 1969 through 1971 Lincoln Mark VIII

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jebediah Kornworthy

Reply to
Jebediah Kornworthy

i didn't know they made a mark VIII in 1969 to 1971. now, that would be a rare car.

~ curtis

knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional

Reply to
c palmer

Look for Mark III, for that era... you have an extra "V" in there... they shared a lot of basic components with the Thunderbird of that time (drivetrain, windshields, general dimensions & appointments, etc.)

Rob

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

The Lincoln Mark series in the 1969-71 era is a Mark III. The Mark VIII (Mark 8) is from the 90's era. You might want to search for a Lincoln enthusiast club, Lincoln Continental enthusiast club. It would be worth a try. The Linclon Mark III are rare nowadays. I think my uncle in New Mexico still has a Linclon Mark III from the early 1960's which needs restoration. It may need parts too. Don't remember what model year it was.

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf