Will Mark VII parts fit Mustang??

Hi, I would like to know. Could I fit 88 Lincoln Mark VII rims , rear end, front spindles, brakes on to a 87 Mustang Convert. Will these work? I have one for parts and would like to know this. Thanks inadvance to all that answer. Dave.

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Yes.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Careful the rear axles are wider on the Mark VII. The usual way to 5 bolt an 8.8 is to use the Ranger or Aerostar axles.

here's a bit of interchange info.

The rear discs however are a good swap. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

an 8.8 is to use

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Yep, "Black Plague" as I called her is gone. She was a good car. It's not the same car I told you about though. That was my son in laws car, he traded it to his father as it was too much for him to handle, his big dumb feet couldn't operate a clutch too well. The money will go into buying a disker for my 8N tractor ;^) just call me farmer Stu!

I don't know all the ins and outs of the 8.8 swapability but I know the LSC has a unique third member and isn't a straight swap in as a unit.

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

LSC has a unique

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

I have a friend who might be interested in some parts for his MkVII. I'll email you direct. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

an 8.8 is to use

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, some kind of Wildassed Cam (??), HyperTech Chip, 68.5" Short belt for Smog and P/S DELETE, 73mm Police Interceptor Front calipers w/PFC pads, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings, Steeda TriAx Shifter and soon to be installed 88 TurboCoupe Disc brake rear-end w/3.55s.
Reply to
Katmandu

Much obliged for the link there Katman! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Glad to help brother !

-ERIC