looking to dress up non-GT 05 hubcaps

Hi, I have a 2005 convertible red (not the GT) The thing I really do like about the GT are the hubs, I think mine look like crap. Ordering GT hubs and replacing all 4 rims would pretty much break the bank. Is there an afordable, after marker product to dress up the hubcaps somehow? Thx

Reply to
Strangways

There are people every day buying a new GT and immediately putting on aftermarket wheels. Many of the factory take-offs wind up on eBay and they usually go pretty cheap (as in, the whole set for what one rim would cost).

John

93 GT
Reply to
jmvannoy