351C 4v - Shorty vs Full Length Headers

I'm rebuilding a 351C 4V (for my 70 Mach 1) and am in confusion on which type of headers to get. The car will be street driven. I've been recommended to purchase the Sanderson FC4 shorty header and have been warned of purchasing full length headers due to the excessive heat in the cockpit. I personally like the look of full length headers, but I'm willing to sacrifise it. Please advise...

Reply to
jlsnyman