More Interior Mods In Trouble

I've been thinking about what to do with the fold down seat in my 68 fastback. I am deleting the actual seat so I will have an additional storage space under the fold down panels for electronics and other small things. I didn't want to just do the usual carpet on the panel thing so I got some jute carpet padding, 10-ounce batting used for quilting, and vinyl that's an exact match to the leather seat covers. A friend and I managed to get two panels done yesterday, and I'm really pleased with how it looks

Here are some pics of the progress:

Laurie S.