Phoenix Mustang Show

Here's fair warning that the Copperstate Mustang Club's annual show will be held this coming Saturday at the Mesa Holiday Inn at 1600 South Country Club Road. I'll be trailering my 68 fastback up there for its first appearance in Phoenix. I'm guessing the show hours are about

9 am to 3 pm, so come on by and say hi, if you can.
Reply to
Laurie S.

Laurie

Thanks for posting this. We are supposed to be on Fox 10 News Friday monring at 8am. We're bringing about 20 cars for the newscast from the hotel.

Hank Phoenix

Reply to
Hank

Hey, that's great! I won't get up there until around 2-3 pm on Friday. Then I have to unload Trouble and unhook my trailer so I can pick up Jim Smart at the airport as I was able to get him to fit your show into his schedule. He'll be looking for cars for feature articles while he's at the show.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Laurie

Very cool! Thanks! I'll see you Saturday morning....

hank

Reply to
Hank