most popular colors

ZombyWoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

wrote

uglier

At times I prefer not to be subtle..

Scooter

IIRC, isn't the Scooter a HD?

Is Millenium Yellow that real bright yellow? I like that a lot.

LOL! I'll be there in a couple years. My son's a soph now, so next year we'll be seriously looking at colleges. Right now we're in the preliminary discussion stages.

Joe

Itsfrom Click opined

Oh, those were nice... along with the 62 Impala the best of class in the early sixties.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Screaming Yellow is the way to go!

The problem is the traffic jams on I-95 between Richmond and Wash. DC caused by the scores of people trying to catch up or slow down just to get a glimpse of the yellow '05 GT cruising on the highway!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
John H

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:18:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Itsfrom Click) wrote something wonderfully witty:

Mine was a `66 and triple blue with a 390 & 4-spd. Why on earth I got rid of that car for a `67 Camaro I'll never understand. Back then I changed cars more frequently then my drawers.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

what about the steering wheels on some of the older cars? In the last

50's early 60's the Chrysler products had some that were not even round and that had clear plastic rims with metal flake in them. And lots of cars, esp Chryslers, had two and three tone paint jobs. Truly the golden era of car design from the stand point of imagination. And the fins..!!!!

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

As was Lime Gold Metallic. YECHHH!!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Did you see the Lime Gold '68 I put in here?

Reply to
CobraJet

"CobraJet" wrote

Haven't been in here for about 6 months. So I guess not.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Wasn't sure how long your NSP archives this group. Mine goes back several months. Anyway, take a close look at this:

Other odds and ends there, if you want to back up the directory.

Reply to
CobraJet