Mufflers

For an 04GT which is the better Dynomax, Flowmaster 2 chamber or Flowmaster 3 chamber.

The idea is to get a nice rich sound that will not wake up the neighbors at 5AM.

Reply to
MikeG

Not the two chambers for sure. Go with the three chamber or the dynomax depending on your personal choice.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Personal preference. Get what sound you like best. Personally, I would get dynomax just to be different. My car came with flowmasters though. I have 3 chambers and it sounds different than most other mustangs because of the longtubes and offroad prochamber. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

It's a matter of personal taste. I just installed a pair of MAC 2 chamber mufflers and they sound great! Same volume as stock, but a really sweet tone.

Reply to
Gumby

Flowmaster 40 series 2 chamber mufflers... screw your neighbors ;). Or just keep the RPM's low as you are in the area. They don't HAVE to be loud... only when you want them to be.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I had the Dynomax Ultraflow on my '92 LX and thought they were a bit quiet. A little more volume would be OK but there are some that I can hear from two blocks away - That's what I'm trying to avoid. Besides the neighbor concern, which is not that great, I also want to hear my tunes on the way to work.

MG

Erik D. wrote:

Reply to
MikeG