Shocks and Springs

I have Y2K GT Vert and would like to upgrade the stock shocks and springs. I'm not looking to make the car hug the ground but to improve the handling. Suggestions.

Thanks

Y2KRedMustang Bassani X-Pipe and Cat Back KBrown Sub Frames KBrown Tower Brace

3.73 Steeda Tri-Ax K&N
Reply to
Y2KRedMustang

One does not need to hug the ground in order to get great handling. In fact, the best suspension performance gains don't involve much lowering at all. See my website for more details.

-JD

_________________________________ JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http://207.13.104.8/users/jdadams

Note: Due to SPAM problems, I can only accept mail from those known to me. See my website for details.

Reply to
JD Adams