POPING NOISE

Have a 94gt Convt. and it is poping from the rear end it sounds like. I only hear the noise when I take off (manual transmission) and it stops. I change the rear breaks about 2 months ago and lifted the car with both wheels in the air placed on jack stands if that will help. All advice is appreciated.

Ninja out, Candy Apple Red

94 GT Convt. Some Goodies
Reply to
JEFFREY PRIVOTT

I would suggest that you contact the Vatican if you hear a poping noise.

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

"JEFFREY PRIVOTT" wrote in news:B3gHe.11283$S%5.6045@trnddc06:

Check your U-joints. Tighten up the driveshaft bolts. I had exactly the same thing happen. It was loose bolts in my case.

Reply to
elaich