Mustang parts

I have a Proform shift light and tach adapter for sale. This was currently used in a 99 stang. The light has the adjustable dial on the back. Price is negiotiable, it will work with 99-04. Both items new from Summit retail for well over $130.00. I also have 4 center pony caps for 15" rims $20.00. Last but not least is a K&N intake from a 99 V6 including the filter and mass air flow sensor. Please feel free to make any resonable offer.

Steve snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Reply to
Warheits