Nearly as much fun as a heater core...

All, Found another really fun repair for a '99-'04 Mustang. Replacing the w/w motor.

Hopefully the failure to park at times problem was the motor, as the turn stalk switch promises to be more fun. Never failed to park the

3-4 times I tried to isolate the problem...ain't that how it usually goes?

If anyone is going to do this, I'll post details and, oh yeah the plastic trim is more expensive than the wiper motor. Sun baking dried it out into the brittle catagory.

bradtx

Reply to
bradtx