Need a link.

I converted my old R12 A/C over to R134 several years ago, it kind of worked but not that good. I looks like I just lost a hose on the system and will be needing to do a repair & recharge. I need the link to the web site that showed this conversion so I can educate myself on any additional upgrades & modifications to get the system working better than it was before>

Reply to
ironrod