Need Help with one quick question

Hey Gang....

So I decided to change my rims....cuz they are hideous and old! So I call up some places that I found on the internet for some pricing.....and one guy asks me my Bolt pattern / Diameter (YADA YADA).....I was like" it's a 4 lug....I DON"T KNOW..yer the tire guy!!!!! HE said he needs this....

so I have an 84 GT....stock rims...........what am I looking for....I think it's like 4x 1.25 or something to that effect...

What is the answer and how did you come up with that?!

Thanks for all your help guys

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Rick opined in news:aTB0b.29285$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

The answer is to run away.

If his company doesnt have the figures for a popular car like the fox Mustang, they are likely to screw you up somewhere else, besides.

The alternative is to know the three exact measurements when you call which are spacing, offset and rim width.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic