Need Part Number

I need a part number for the little restrictor thingy that you are supposed to use when replacing a heater core in the 87-93 Mustangs.

Anyone?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper
2.3Sleeper opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Did you call the dealer parts dept? There's only two sizes, I would think.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Could get dimensions from the inside of the core and have a machine shop cut a piece of bar stock and mill a hole in the middle of it.. essentially all it is.

Just a thought. I'm not sure what the PN is but a friend of mine had it done this way.

JS

Reply to
JS

F1UZ-18D406-A