Wanted: Shift knob

I'm looking for a plain black round knob (5-speed pattern would be OK) that's smaller than the larger Hurst-style knobs. I'm for something about

1.5 inches in diameter.

I've found countless variations with flat tops and some kind of logo. I want a plain ROUND black knob in a smallish diameter.

Thoughts?

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
Dave Wick

How about drilling and threading a black billiards ball. 2" diameter though.

Reply to
Richard

part # 6046K19

black phenolic ball knob 3/8"-16 thread, 1-3/8" diameter page 2026 in the catalog

Reply to
SWG

Hmm. Never even thought of looking in a McMaster-Carr catalog.

JS

Reply to
JS

Cool! Thanks much!