New 351 Cleveland heads worth the excitement?

I waited for the auction to be over with before I posted to this group asking for info. On Ebay auction # 2429239196 there was a set of Cleveland heads that I had never seen before. Can anybody tell me if this is hype or is this really something to be excited about? I'm familiar with the other types of heads available for the Cleveland, including all that Ford has to offer, both past and present. Can anybody tell me anything good about these heads or is there something else worth buying for the Cleveland that would be better?

Reply to
Kruse

Looks like the new alloy castings coming out of Australia....Nice weight savings over the standard heads.................

Bill S.

Kruse wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.