NOS in 4.6

I want a quick performance gain in my 2000 mustang GT, so I am looking for a cheap nitrous system. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should get? I've been told to get a system that activates over 3000 RPM's automatially, instead of getting switch activation. Also I heard that most people get "dry" systems for their daily drivers. I am pretty new to nitrous so I guess I am just looking for suggestions/comments before I make a purchase. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Ethan

I'm personnaly a fan of the Zex systems(wet kit in my daily - sorry, it's a contour svt, but I have now two mustangs that run NOS - both dry, but I've done the computers and fuel delivery systems on those) for something like you describe. Wet systems are nice in that they don't rely on "tricking" your fuel regulator, and can use stock pump/injectors if you don't try to go the

200hp range. Dry systems stick the nitrous before the MAF and your maf just thinks it's COLD, so it hits the vacuum port on your fuel regulator hard - hope it can keep up, and hope the injectors are good.

You might also try Venom (they make some of these weird staged systems, but I've never put >I want a quick performance gain in my 2000 mustang GT, so I am looking for a

Reply to
Andrew Paule