New GTO To Soldier On

Well, you an disagree all you want but current sales numbers tell a different story. YOU might like it, but the market it was intended for sure does not.

Rein

Through November:

GTO--10,617 units

Aztek (the ugliest vehicle ever) - 19,189 units

How about them apples!

Reply to
Dave Combs

"Dave Combs" wrote in news:cE3ud.8111$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com:

Well see there the point... I Acutlaly kind of like the Aztek too. Well only kinda. Someone did a redone aztek witha 600HP v8 and RWD. They changed what i always thought looked horrendous on the 'tek: The wheels. They were always too smallf or hte bdoy, which lent it that top heavy look. If i knew where the pics were i would direct you to them...hold on a sec...

There it is:

Nicodemus Telrenner

That was great!

Reply to
Dave Combs

The Aztek is miserable. I will have to say though, the Magnum is pretty sharp loooking. What are its production numbers?

Reply to
Luke Smith

Rein

Through November

Magnum

Sales--32,957 Production--59,875

Chrysler 300

Sales--99,405 Production--130,247

Reply to
Dave Combs

"Dave Combs" wrote in news:Vkiud.12905$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com:

Yeah it was pretty cool wasn't it? And to top it, it is a 600HP beast. RWD. I want that 'Tek so bad

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

Cool, thanks for those numbers. I'm not really surprised dealers can't keep the RTs on the lot. I see them all over the place and on TV too.

Reply to
Luke Smith