New Incentives on 07 Mustangs after 4/2 ones expire?

I'm negotiating with dealers now on a new mustang 07 gt premium. Not suer what to do since the current incentives of $1,000 rebate and $645 and $995 customer bonus cash expire on 4/2. Will there be something better after 4/2 or not since we're now getting into spring time when these cars start selling well?

Thanks for any help

Reply to
JerryC

That's funny..I am in the same boat...and I think we are both going to have to wait and see. I think there may be something at least as good...thanks to Iran...cooking up the next oil crisis.

Norm