NOT OT: Police Tazer's Non-Compliant Driver...

How is this one On Topic? The police officer's are driving an unmarked 2003 Cobra.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Crap.

Sorry.

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Hey, You still over in Midwest City? I have the '71 running again. I need to bring it by sometime. Have you heard from Tom lately?

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

should have zapped her again just to shut her up!

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Haven't talked to Tom in a while, but I just recently setup the big-block forum back up to check in on him.

I am still in MWC, but moved into a 5 bedroom house. We have added a couple more to the family since I last talked to anyone in here. We have 6 boys now! I did post in here when I sold the Mustang and also when I got rid of my Crown Vic. Since then I have the Excursion and Expedition. I am looking for an Explorer Sport now.

Business is good, almost too good. Looking now for another employee and more business.

My email is on okccsi.com now with my first name before the @ sign if you want to drop me an email.

Reply to
2.3Sleeper