o/t 67 falcon 460/c6 swap ?

hello again, i posted here recently about this particular swap. now that i know it is possible, i've just bought a 78 f250 with a rebuilt 460/c6 in it realy cheap. my only question now, is will the stock exhaust manifolds work in my application ?, and what about the truck c6 any problems there ?. any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
david cruz