O2 sensers ?

When should one change out the O2 sensors ?

Reply to
louis

When the computer lights the MIL and the code says they no longer work properly or when they are suspected or confirmed to not be working properly.

They aren't a replace just-because-they-are-old part like a belt or hose.

Reply to
Brent P

After getting codes concerning one of my 02 sensors at 150,000 miles (96 3.8 mustang coupe) I changed all 4 of mine while doing it.. Seemed to be more responsive afterwards.. Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck (in SC)

When they fail!

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

I have an 89 with 100K miles and one of the two are stock. The only reason I replaced the other one is I crushed the crap out of it trying to get it out of the OEM H pipe when I put my new exhaust on.

Reply to
WindsorFox