Ok, I now have my new website up!

I finally put the finishing touches on my personal website. I started with one of FrontPage's templates and just personalized it some. Added a hit counter and will see about adding some media. Maybe a midi tune on the index page. I know it gets annoying when you sit there and listen to it over and over on each page, so one page will do. The link is in my sig. If you want a link to your page, either drop me a line here or fill in the Feed Back form!

Reply to
Greg B.

Pretty neat. Get some more pics of the Mustang on there. :)

Reply to
Steve B

Greg,

I'm a web-developer/system administrator for IdolMe.com & RecordDeal.com... I'll tell you right now that an absolute wonderful site (it isn't mine, but I've used it several times) to help you with promoting your site is

Ya.. it's free. This isn't spam. This is simplyto help you promote it... I see that you were submitting your site to theSE's.. make sure you read that site before you submit to any more. It'llteach you some good tricks about getting optimal SE rankings =). Good luck.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc