Opinions Needed For Clutch & Clutch Cable... 90 GT

Opinions Needed For Clutch & Clutch Cable... Package

So far I am just about a week into my project (changing AOD to Manual T5), and I am looking for some advice on price competitive clutches and clutch cables. So far I have heard positive feedback for the CenterForce Dual Friction Kit. I am looking for a clutch that will be easy to engage and is worth its money. How about some websites that can shoot me some prices and great information.

Any ideas????

Thanks,

JT

1990 Mustang GT
Reply to
JT

As for the clutch I have a king cobra and it is pretty good for street and occasional track. For the clutch cable I would highly recommend either the UPR or Steeda setups with adjustable clutch cables. These are well worth the investment of about a $100. I personally have the UPR version here

# 3004-A

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

I'm using a king cobra pressue plate and a centerforce dual friction clutch disk. It easilly holds my 331 stroker, is easy to modulate and has stock clutch effort.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall