Options You Soon Won't Be Able To Do Without?

An interesting article.
Are there any you eagerly await?

--
When was the last time you bought a new car or truck? If shoulder pads
were fashionable, you're in for a surprise when you walk into a new

On 4/22/2012 19:06, Ashton Crusher wrote:

After the "Edsel Incident" I can see how they'd be leery of buttons.
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:32:06 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"

That was because they stuck them in the steering wheel. The Chryslers used pushbuttons for years with no problems and GM has used small dash levers for years, back in the 60's in the Corvairs and I've seen them in commercial trucks much more recently then that. After driving my 60 corvair with the small lever in the dash the big mechanisms on the steering wheels that mimic a three on the tree just made no sense to me.

If the pushbutton(s) is/are mounted on the console so you didn't have to reach [up] towards the dash when you want to shift your automatic manually.
Patrick