Options You Soon Won't Be Able To Do Without?

The only one I see that's of much significance is the push-button transmission selector so they get rid of the space consuming mechanical levers that do little more than move a switch anyway.
Reply to
Ashton Crusher
If the pushbutton(s) is/are mounted on the console so you didn't have to reach [up] towards the dash when you want to shift your automatic manually.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
That was because they stuck them in the steering wheel. The Chryslers used pushbuttons for years with no problems and GM has used small dash levers for years, back in the 60's in the Corvairs and I've seen them in commercial trucks much more recently then that. After driving my 60 corvair with the small lever in the dash the big mechanisms on the steering wheels that mimic a three on the tree just made no sense to me.
Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Site Timeline Threads

  • You try to raise them right. Try to teach them some values. To be respectful. To...

    Ford Mustang