OT - Cyber annoyances

If he was up your ass you'd know! Oh, that's right, he is, never mind!

Reply to
351CJ

On his second ISP with a warning from SuperNews that his crap will not be tolerated. You sound like you are looking for a demonstration.

Reply to
WindsorFox

: >> It's illegal to annoy : >> A new federal law states that when you annoy someone on the Internet, : >> you must disclose your identity. : >>

: >> Some here may be quite interested in this. : >>

: >> Now, I am just passing this on as an FYI, but I'm betting it's just : >> another BS law. : >>

: >> KJK : >>

: >>

: >

: > Nice screwed up place you live. Lololololololololololol. Where's : > Hurc Ast when he's needed... : : : On his second ISP with a warning from SuperNews that his crap will : not be tolerated. You sound like you are looking for a demonstration. :

Wouldn't THAT be nice.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Yeah we know 2 sheets and two sheets only. And as for paper napkins they get cut in half to get more milage out of them. :-p

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon.

I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings. Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the bastard up with half a roll at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked.

Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman / whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to
Wound Up

Really on topic for a mustang group.

Reply to
cprice

Hmmm... now I think I get the "Wound Up" thing. Remind me..

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

It is, because discussing Usenet while -in- Usenet is always on-topic. It's "meta-talk".

-- Wound Up TS #65

AHPBBFM Pages

Wound Up

Took you that long? Are you getting a bit senile, gramps? And what do you want me to remind you of now?

;^)

Hey, right back atcha, I'm just young and ...

-- Wound Up TS #65

AHPBBFM Pages:

Wound Up

Somehow, I think that if it's someone I don't like... it's not likely I'm going to be in their house...

Reply to
Spike

"But you GOTTA come to the party, so and so and x and y will be there, don't worry about jerkwad".

Reply to
Wound Up

Must be the different social circle customs ... LOL.... : 0 )

Reply to
Spike

I just got creatively vindictive a couple of times, that's all..

Reply to
Wound Up

: > *snip* : >

: > Should we have a national law that says : > : everyone must run the toilet paper over the top as opposed the down : > : the back just to protect us from people who may be annoyed by those : > : who like the opposite direction. : >

: >

: > There IS a law on the toilet paper thing. : >

: > If you don't believe me, just ask any one of my children. : >

: : Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon. : : I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings. : Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the bastard up with half a roll : at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let : the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into : the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked. : : Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman / : whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points : if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to : inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR : what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an : apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA :

Doggone it! I KNEW something was up.

You're the only guy I know that can clog an outhouse.... LOL That's a pretty evil trick.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Admittedly juvenile, but good for a laugh at a jerk's expense

Reply to
Wound Up