OT: Homeland defense...

Holiday travelers, don't change your plans, protect yourselves, report strange things, and be vigilant.

Sounds like he just told the country to arm themselves.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Sure does sound that way, and all of my guns but the pea shooter are far away from me. Not like guns would actually help I suppose, the bastards are too chicken to go nose to nose and toes to toes. They are like jackals, sneaky.

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Infidel! You shall bleed as the mighty Allah has commanded us to fight the Infidels to the death!

Translation: I'll place a bomb in your car and hide in a cave when it goes off. Terrorist - you just gotta love 'em....NOT!

Reply to
Ralph Snart

You know my feelings on it Kate.

Have Glock, will travel.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Glock? You know the worthless bastards aren't worth the cost of a .40 cal bullet.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Maybe not, but I'll throw a couple of 5.56mm rounds their way !!

SSgt Hurt

Reply to
Dan

Not sure how to read your message. Either the *worthless bastards* refers to terrorists, or you were somehow referring to the Glock.

As far as the caliber, .45 is what I prefer.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

I thought the idea was to put the hurt on the bad guys, not put the hurt on your wrist when hurting the bad guys. LOL :-D

Reply to
Greg B.

.357 Magnum or 9mm, decisions decisions decisions?

Talladega Greg (psychotic Quad!)

Reply to
Talladega Greg