Parking Light Problem - Always On

Hi,

I have a 94 GT, I had to leave it sitting for several months when I moved.

I finally had the car shipped an the battery was dead.

When I boosted it, it starts and runs fine but the parking lights stay on even when the key is not in the ignition.

Other than that the lights appear to work properly switching on and off with headlight switch, high beams, hazards, brake lights and turn indicators all appear to work right.

With the car running when the headlight switch is in the off posistion the dash lights are on and dim when turning the headlight switch just like they used to when I pulled the headlight switch out one notch.

I think I had to replace the headlight switch a long time ago, Is it broken again or should I be looking at something else?

Thanks.

Reply to
gl